This is a step by step process that must be followed in order to use the new CMS on Rugby Xplorer. There are 2 Admin levels, they are not the same!
1. If your club hasn’t already contacted the GU to have a Club Admin set up you need to do this immediately.
2. Club Admin can access, Club administration info, payments, members, communications, reports and much more…
3. Club Admin can also add “Team Admin” or multiple team admins but they are not the same.
1. Team Admin is what is needed to access the Rugby Xplorer Match Day App. This is where the match report is entered and can only currently be entered on the app. In order to see this YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AS A TEAM ADMIN!
2. Once you are set up as a Team Admin ( By your club Admin ) you need to download 2 apps. The Rugby Xplorer App and the Match Day app. Then you can enter Then you can enter squad and match day reports in the Match Day app. (see blow )
Rugby Xplorer App
1. Here you can see International Teams and News, but can also add clubs from USA and Mid-America that you want to follow. Once you do this you will also be able to see standings and current points brackets.
RX Match Day App
1. You will only be able to access if you have been set up as a Team Admin!
2. On this app you can enter your match day squad, enter live scoring, enter player movements, etc. Currently this can only be done on the app.
3. Once you complete your match day report you will be locked out so make sure it is correct! Hopefully this helps get you started. Please feel free to reach out and ask if you have issues or questions.
Important Note: Due to a bug (to be fixed ASAP), players can be charged twice if they click the 'Pay Now' button multiple times. Please only click once and allow the system to process
Creating a profile & registering:
Full Walk-through (admins):
President Mid-America GU